ARM SLING STRAP-MGRM
ARM SLING STRAP
- A simple heavy-duty strap with two way buckle system helps to suspend the forearm with the elbow in 90 degrees flexion
- Support to the arm or shoulder in case of conservative or surgical management of strain, sprain & fractures.
- Hemi-sling support to the subluxed shoulder following cardiac stroke.
- Insert the hand and forearm (to be suspended) through one end of the loop in the strap and position the loop near the elbow.
- Bring the strap around the neck to slide the second loop also into the same hand and position it near the wrist. Adjust strap length using the sliding buckles.
- For hemisling support, bring the second loop of the strap from back side through the armpit and then, over the other shoulder for suspending the forearm.
- Hand wash using cold water and mild soap.
- Air dry in shade.
- Do not brush hard.
- Do not squeeze.
- No machine wash.